Stoneseal WBSA is a water-borne, non yellowing, cross-linking easy to apply waterproofing silicon / acrylic sealer for the use on all types of brick, clay, cement, limestone, reconstituted limestone, rammed earth walls and concrete floors. Stoneseal WBSA is specifically formulated to repel water and harden the masonry surface. It will inhibit stain causing moss and fungal growth because it contains a very powerful biocide. It effectively reduces fretting, discolouration, fading and staining on limestone walls & payers.
Stoneseal WBSA will not alter the appearance or texture of the treated surface and dries to a UV resistant, natural finish. It also allows the masonry to breath.
Stoneseal WBSA is not easily worn away like other surface coatings because it penetrates the surface of the masonry to chemically react within the pores and impart its own properties such as water repellency and chemical resistance.
Stoneseal WBSA is resistant to most solvents and acids down to a pH of around 2. This means that acids such as hydrochloric and 30% sulfuric do not harm the coating.
Even when subjected to temperatures of 100°C for pro-longed periods, active water repellent ingredients in Stoneseal WBSA are unaffected.
The advantages of using Stoneseal WBSA are:
- It strengthens soft masonry surfaces;
- It imparts water repellency whilst enabling the substrate to breathe;
- As a water repellent coating around swimming pools, it inhibits salt/chlorine damage;
- Once sealed the colour oxides are unable to be washed out or fade;
- Treated surfaces have a much cleaner and greatly increased surface life;
- Even in problematic masonry, Stoneseal WBSA greatly reduces and suppresses efflorescence; and
- Stoneseal WBSA makes it easy to remove calcium and rust such as bore water stains.
Stoneseal WBSA is suitable for:
- Most types of paving -- Dense or Semi Porous.
- Cement or Clay surfaces
- All clay pavers
- Midland Brick
- Fremantle stone
- Living stone
- Urban stone
- Ultra stone
- Poured onsite Limestone
- Domestic Concrete Floors
- Natural / Reconstituted limestone walls
- Cement / Clay moulded pot planters statues and fountains
- Cement / Clay Brick wall weather-proofing
- Grout Sealer
- Cement rendered walls
Suitable for Midland Bricks products: www.midlandbrick.com.au
Stoneseal WBSA can be easily applied by the home handy-person, or by one of our approved applicators.
The surface should be high pressure cleaned for the removal of all dirt and stains, even if the pavers are new. Cleaning with detergent will also remove the oily release agent used in the moulds during manufacture. Allow to dry for at least 3 days before applying sealer.
Ensure no rain is forecast for 24hrs after application.
The product can be applied by brush, roller or airless spray only. (Roller is preferred). A brand new high quality 25mm NAP roller is recommended.
Stoneseal WBSA applied to dense paving will on average cover 3 - 4m2 per litre, which is inclusive of 2 coats.
Brushes and rollers will wash up in water.